Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Winning Wednesday!!!

I'm gonna squeeze my Wednesday blog in just before midnight to make it count!

So, I know I haven't been great about updating, but I promise to get better.  And to prove it, I'm going to hold a blog contest!!!

Here's the deal.  I am offering your choice of a prize!!  The options are:
*a brand new, in the box Arbonne Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion
OR
*a brand new (meaning I've never used it) Lancome Colour Focus Palette 4 Ombres in Enchanted Forest  (this is a quad of eyeshadows - it's been discontinued, and I only have one of the three applicators, but the shadows have not been touched.)  Picture:


Here's the kicker - I have, like, NO followers for this blog.  That's just sad.  I know, I know...if I would actually blog on here occasionally, I might have people who read it.  I'm getting there.  But, to help get people interested, here's what I'm gonna do.  Between now and next Wednesday - that's June 16 at midnight CST - if we can get my blog up to at least thirty public followers, I'll send one of them a prize.  And I'm gonna give you multiple ways to win.  Check it:

1 - Leave a comment with your email address!
2 - Publicly follow The Color of Gorgeous, then comment and tell me!
3 - Become a Facebook Fan, then comment here and tell me!
4 - Share the blog on Facebook, then - you guessed it - comment and tell me!
5 - Comment and tell me which product you want and why!!!

So you've got FIVE chances to win something fabulous and you get your choice of what you win!!  Does it get more fabulous?  I think not.

Okay, so to recap.  I'm offering two fabulous products as giveaways.  All you have to do is enter!  Remember, the contest is over Wednesday, June 16 at midnight, CST.  Again, it will only happen if I have 30 followers or more by that time, regardless of the number of entries.  Winner will be notified by email.  Questions?  Comment them.  Your comment will be deleted and will not be counted in the final drawing.  Winner will be chosen by a random number generator.

Now, go be GORGEOUS!!!

No comments: